- An Annual General Meeting shall be held in or about June of each year
- to receive the Executive Committee's report and audited accounts and
- to elect Officers and Members of the Committee.
- The Committee shall decide when ordinary meetings of the Society shall be held.
- Special General Meetings of the Society shall be held at the written request of fifteen
or more members whose subscriptions are fully paid-up.
- 20% of members personally present shall constitute a quorum for a Meeting of the
The Committee shall give at least 7 days' notice to all members of all Meetings of the